Croom Concrete manufacture and install a range of sizes of effluent storage tanks which reduce the risk of polluting the water table.
Tanks can be installed to collect slurry as part of a larger agri installation under a slatted floor or for storing silage effluence or dirty water. The size of tank required will be based on the estimated volume of effluent produced and must be within approved guidelines.
Precast concrete storage tanks are available from 750 gallons up to 10,000 gallons. All of the tanks come complete with solid lids and can have the galvanised manhole cover included if required.
Benefits of storage tank
- Constructed from steel-reinforced concrete in a factory controlled environment.
- One piece pre-fabricated construction – eliminates risk of leakage through joints made on site.
- Tanks are structurally robust, rot and leak-proof for below ground installation.
- Can be installed in wet or dry ground.
- 15 Year Structural Guarantee.
- Quick and easy to install on site by our experienced team.